Our internships provide an opportunity to learn directly within a small and fast paced team of highly creative and skilled individuals with plenty of opportunity for hands-on experience.
- Director Internship
- Marketing Internship
- Open to all ideas and an outside of the box thinker.
- Have a desire to learn through hands on experience across the many different tasks.
- A self starter and a motivated boss in the making!
- Full-time or Part-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Able to gain school credit through internship coursework
- This is not a paid internship
- The internship is created to benefit the intern, first and foremost
- You are not guaranteed a job at the end of the internship
Please email us your resume and tell us about yourself and why you would like this internship.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join our Squad? We are looking for some awesome interns to join the team! You will be virtual and work remotely or live in New York City, NY.